Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life cant get any better!

Makayla and I flew to San Diego again. We went for more wedding stuff for my sister and like last time we were supposed to only be there for the weekend, but my mom convinced us to stay the whole week long. We wouldn't normally have, but my dad was in a different city for work and my mom didn't want to drive by herself to our place for Makayla's blessing, so I stayed to keep her company on the drive. It was so much fun being home. And this past week Makayla has really become more of her own person. She doesn't suck her thumb, but she has definitely found her index and middle finger and sucks on them a lot!! Its so cute. She doesn't even have to try to find them, she just puts them right into her mouth. Mnm also rolled over for the first time. She was on her tummy and rolled onto her back! I was so excited I about smothered her with kisses. She also had her first giggle. She has always smiled so much, and she has been trying to talk back to us much more, but I was making her smile and she totally giggled a few different times. Things just cant get any better. Life has been so exciting since our little mnm has come into our life. We took Smalls and my parents dog Spaz to the dog park and put her in her carrier. She looked so adorable!
I got to spend a day with my 2 best friends shopping and just having fun like the old days. It is so much more work having a baby though. We spent about an hour in the family lounge so I could nurse and calm her down since she was a little fussy, but my friends were troopers through it all.


Noel holding Makayla. We miss her already =(
















On the plane I had a row to my own and she was asleep the whole time, so I just laid her down in the seat next to me. She looked so peaceful I had to take a picture.
Even though it was so much fun being back home in Cali, it was hard to be away from Rob. I sent him so many pictures and videos, but we missed each other so much. He told me next time I go by myself to Cali I'm not allowed to stay long again. I love Robert so much and am so glad to have him as my husband and the father of my child. He is such a great dad. Life can not get any better!







No comments:

Post a Comment