Sunday, May 24, 2009

I LOVE YOU ROBERT!

Robert and I had our two year anniversary a couple weeks ago on May 12th. I have been thinking so much lately how lucky I am to have rob in my life. We may be only married for 2 years, but we have been together for almost 5 years now and I am still so much in love with him and its only getting stronger. He has been my rock and support through many many trials I've had. He is by far one of the greatest men I have ever met in my life. I everyday cant believe he chose me to spend all eternity with. We have been through so much and I can thank him for sticking with me. He continues to amaze me in how honest and loving he is. I always knew he would be a great husband and father to my children, but he has exceeded it by far. I love him with all my heart and cant wait for many many many more memories with him. I posted probably way too many pictures of us, but...looking at them made me remember each moment we had and they were all so great.
These next two pics was on our honeymoon



Temple square at like negative 20 degrees outside. (okay so I exaggerated a bit) =)



Hawaii with Robs family



Bahamas last April






The rest of these are from way back in the day when we were dating!




































1 comment: