Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Makayla's Blessing

How great it was to have Makayla blessed on Sunday. She looked so beautiful. I'm so thankful that my parents and Robs parents could come out to be there for us. Rob did such a wonderful job, her blessing was amazing and all the perfect words were said in it. This dress that she wore was pretty special to me, because my mom, my sister and I all got blessed in this dress, and it was so great to have Makayla blessed in it as well. I still cant believe we have this perfect little girl in our lives. I have been pretty sick this week, so after sacrament I took makayla home and we took a nap, so I didn't get to take any pictures of kayla with any of her grandparents, except one with my mom. Or with Rob and I in our church attire. It was a special day anyway with or without pics, but...I do wish I had gotten some more


We are so thankful to have parents who are so supportive. Thank you mom and dad for showing so much love for us and always giving us great advice. Its been awesome seeing you with Makayla. Thank you for letting us come visit you so often and for taking her in the middle of the night when I needed some much needed sleep. Also thank you Judy and Robert for coming to visit us and for helping us out so much. You guys have been so willing to help out whenever we needed help and you always seem so excited to have us come visit you or when you guys come visit us. We love you all so much and are thankful that you could be our parents!!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun dress tradition! She looks adorable! I'm glad the blessing went well!

    ReplyDelete