Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life of a baby

Makayla and I went to California AGAIN. I know we've been traveling a little too much lately, but It was my sisters bridal shower and I couldn't miss it. I only have one sister and I feel like I should be there for her as much as I can during this exciting time in her life. Plus we wont have the free flying benefits forever so we might as well take advantage of it while we can. Makayla does great on planes and she actually sleeps longer when we somewhere else rather than home, so as long as she's not being effected by it, It makes me a little more at ease inside. Also my parents really cant get enough of mnm. I think grandpa had a little too much fun playing airplane with her. She may like the real plane rides more than the fake ones. =)
I always love taking family pictures especially since I have an amazingly handsome husband and a beautiful baby girl

Here are some everyday faces Makayla loves to make. She is loving her hands at this stage and seeing all the things she can do with them.


We bought some stuffed animals for her to play with and she loves the pink poodle. Whenever she starts crying in her car seat, I giver her the poodle and she gets happy. She loves the feeling of it on her hands and putting it in her mouth and just staring at it. She is just too much fun




No comments:

Post a Comment