Thursday, January 10, 2013

My little Princess

Okay If I'm going to be honest here, and starting from the very beginning, before I had kids I never imagined that I would have a baby girl as my first born.  Before I ever got pregnant there was not even a thought in my mind that I would have a girl first and If I could have planned it I would have chosen to have 3 boys then 2 girls (like in my family).  Not to mention I didn't know what to do with a girl. I know I am a girl and most women dream of having a little girl, but I was used to be surrounded with boys and always got along better with them, I always knew having a girl would add extra drama in my life. 
 
Fast forwarding to now... How incredibly happy I am that I have a little girl in my life and that she is my firstborn.  I have always been a girly girl and so it does seem weird that I didnt want a girl for a long time, but where would my life be without my spunky girl. My whole thoughts about that has completely changed!  I don't want to go into details about how much she has blessed my life, I will save that for her birthday post coming up, but really having a girl is amazing!! I got to take her to Disney Princess On Ice and it was the best time.  Dressing her up like a princess was so much fun and watching her face light up when the dancers came out, there was nothing like it.  Not only is she the most beautiful girly girl but she is a little tom boy too, there is nothing this girl cant to, honestly she is so talented it blows my mind how easily she picks up things. Plus having a girl first helps all around I get to be a little girl again with her, she is amazing with her brother and will the such a great babysitter when the time comes, and dressing her up like a little mini me is always fun! Seriously what would I do without her!
 
okay okay enough with the talking on with the pictures




 
This is her and her best friend Brynlee

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night with you and your princess! Heaven knew I need a girl too! Glad you had a fun night together. Nothing better than that little sparkle in their eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a girl too!! They will be our best friend forever! What the heck am I going to do with TWO? Maybe you will have another boy next :)

    ReplyDelete