Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flu Season

Life has been a little rough lately,  For the past 2 months my kids have been sick off and on, but more on than off, gotta love winter, but here are a few pic I captured the past couple months


I just had to put this up, totally cracked me up.  I feel like this sums up my life at the moment with all the sickness between them and what I deal with.  Too funny!


Robbie is growing up so much, He had to bet blood work done, the doctors were concerned about him being so low in weight (he is still below the charts).  I was really sad that he had to get his blood drawn, I didn't want him to have to get a needle in him, but he was such a champ and barely cried (he had to get it done twice) and the results came back normal! Yipee, he is just small and petite, I'm sure he will grow later?! lol jk


This girl is always entertaining, if its from saying something hilarious, acting crazy, dancing around, or being a sassy pants, there are never dull moments being her mom.  


Uncle Shane came to visit for a very short period of time, but they all had a blast playing together, just makes me wish we had family that lived close by


The weather has been amazing!! Really we have had the perfect combo of cold lazy days with rain, to warm beautiful sunny weather.  It is officially "bike" season here in AZ and I love it, we have spend lots of time biking around, love that they fell asleep, I didn't want to wake them when we got home, so I sat on the porch while they slept in the trailer for an hour


They sure love playing with Dad.  Work has been very busy for Rob lately, he's been working late hours, so any chance they get to spend with him they make it worth it.


This just breaks my heart, but is also such a sweet moment caught.  Makayla was so sick (as you can see) and right when Rob came home from work she just collapsed on him, and Robbie wanted some daddy love too.  This flu season has been hard


This little crazy kid is really something lol  I will go into that at his 1 year post, but even though he is super active, he loves to snuggle.  This one night he literally snuggled me for hours on end, just like the picture.  It was so sweet and tender, and moments like those just make all the stress of parenting worth every second.  

Now that we are all better, lets hope we don't get sick for a very very long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment