Sunday, February 24, 2013

Birthday Month

 
Wow this month has been CRAZY to say the least.  In my little family of 4 there are 3 birthdays in February, and that is not including my 2 brothers, 2 grandparents, and valentines day.  This month is more busy than Christmas for me.  I threw 2 big birthday parties in 2 weeks, and I am completely exhausted and ready to just relax.  I will post pictures of the party on another post, and I am so sad that I didn't get any pictures of Rob's party but it was so fun.  It was a surprise party for him and he was completely shocked, everything looked great and it was just a blast.
 
This year we decided to take Makayla to Disneyland for her birthday, it was magical.  We left Robbie at my parents house so we could focus on just Makayla, Rob's sister Tonya came with us.  His brother and family were going to come, but we unable to make it, =( It would have been such a blast to have all the cute girls together, but they had more important things to deal with. 
 
 
Makayla wore a button that let the people who worked at Disneyland that it was her birthday, so all day the workers were wishing her a happy birthday, during the parade, the princesses were telling her happy birthday as they were singing and dancing, it was really awesome, makes me want to go every year for her birthday. 

 




She was so excited to meet mickey, but when we got up to see him she got shy, (always happens) but she is happy to tell people she met him
 


Robbie had his birthday too, he turned 1! Cant believe how fast this year has gone by.  He has been able to walk for a couple months, since Christmas week, but it wasn't until the day of his birthday that he decided he wants to walk more than crawl, so fun to see him the day of his birthday to pretty much be walking all day instead of mostly crawling, he must have known it was his birthday and wanted to show me what a big boy he can be.  For his birthday we went to the Rainforest cafe, its a neat restaurant and is like a jungle inside, he was pretty entertained, when we had desert, obviously he had cake and after every bite he would clap, it was so cute.  Gosh we love him!!
 





Valentines day...oh what to say about that day, well Rob was amazing, I woke up to a pancake shaped as a heart, a homemade card, box of chocolate, a balloon and a set of my favorite perfume.  He really outdid himself this year, he made it so special.  The rest of the day didn't exactly mold like the morning, it was one of the hardest days as a parent I have had in a very long time, Makayla was insane, and I had to call Rob to come home to help me take care of the cranky kids and myself, but he let me go get a break and I ended with the night of some shopping, getting a spur of the moment hour full body massage, and a steak dinner that rob had made.  Do I have the most amazing husband or what! Being romantic has never been his forte, but he really made me feel extra special and I definitely needed it that day, love you babe, you are simply the best!
 

 
I will never get sick of looking into my kids gorgeous blue eyes, they are unreal
 



Kisses for the birthday boy
 

 
is this picture not the best!! I have the best little family ever!! No really they are amazing and I can not thank my heavenly father any more for blessing me with these 2 awesome kids and amazing husband.  How did I get so lucky to have them in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment