Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nothing Better

There is nothing better than being a stay at home mom.  I have been extremely blessed to be able to be home with my kids each and every day, and even more blessed to have been able to nanny in the comfort of my home to some amazing little kids.  I am so lucky I get to capture every good and bad moments of our day to day life, so much goes into being a mom and I really do cherish each moment with my kids.  It is extremely hard and demanding and yeah there are times I just need a break and my own space, but I would not trade being a stay at home mom for anything.  Here are just some moments of our life that I get to be there for...
 
 
 She picked out her Halloween costume and did not want to take it off, so she fell asleep in the car wearing her cup cake headband so precious
 
 
 I get to capture all the goofy smiles, and sweet sleeping habits
 
 
 I get to take pictures with my kids while we do absolutely nothing but play
 
 
Can you tell how much they love each other. They are inseparable.  I couldn't imagine not being able to be with them during the day for these moments, or have them be in daycare where they they would be in separate rooms and they wouldn't get this interaction


 
Crimping our hair just for the fun of it

 
seeing that smiling face when she comes home from preschool and tells me all about her friends



 
watching them explore everything new
 
I know not everyone chooses to be a stay at home mom or has the luxury to do it if they want and that is what makes it even more special for me.  Gratitude is all I can say to sum it up.  They are what help me try to become a better person each day and they are the reason for why I am who I am today. I love them so much and to me there is nothing better than being a stay at home mom.  (now ask me on the days I'm pulling my hair out) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment