Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall is here!

 
I love Fall!!  I love Halloween and the beginning to all the holiday seasons, I love when the air starts cooling down especially here in AZ.  We have started our fall season off by having my parents come visit us and we went to the pumpkin patch.  This is the best time of year.
 
 
Robbie has really become such a snuggle baby.
 
 


 petting the animals at the farm
 



 
my kids LOVE their papa.  He let Makayla drive home in our neighborhood
 

I love watching my kids play with their grandparents.  The pic on the left is so funny, my mom and I were out shopping, when we came home we found my dad asleep on the couch while Robbie was just chilling on his lap.

 
Them snuggling on a different day.  My dad and Robbie had a special bond, there was such a strong connection.  He is a mommas boy, and I am a lot like my dad, so maybe that was why they connected so well, but either way it was so fun to see
 
 
Makayla and her best friend going to dance. They are too cute!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so adorable in her dance outfit. I bet she loves it!! Robbie is getting so big and handsome:)

    ReplyDelete