Monday, January 10, 2011

Beginning of a new year

I am very excited for this new year! 2011 has already brought me some wonderful moments and some tough ones. Without going into details this past week we were faced with something that has made us make a decision we were not prepared for. We are still making our decision and I am having a difficult time with it. Through out all this and the frustrations I am having I have also felt the spirit so strong and it has really opened up my eyes to see the life I have and live.
I cannot express how much love I have for my Heavenly Father and how blessed I am to be a part of the church and know that without a doubt it is true. Just this past week the Gospel has given me so much hope and trust that no matter what everything has always and will always work out if I continue to do what is right. I am so happy I have a calling where I can be with the wonderful sunbeams. This past Saturday Robert and I went on a date. Just the normal dinner and movie, nothing out of the ordinary, but for some reason I felt so much closer to him and felt so incredibly happy that he is in my life. I am such a lucky woman to have found the man of my dreams. I don't tell him enough that I am drop dead in love with him just as much as the day we got married. I mean I tell him I love him constantly but I want him to know he has made me so happy and even through the hard times and the trials we have faced it has been so comforting to know he is always on my side and I can always turn to him.
Onto other things, this cute little girl has been in such a sweet and fun phase. She is learning so many new things and we cannot get enough of her. Lets just say we are pretty much obsessed with Makayla. Thank you honey for being the man you are and for taking care of us and thank you my sweet Makayla for coming into our life.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is okay!!! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! And I'm glad you are having so much fun with sassy little Makayla! The pictures of her always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete