Friday, April 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Last week Makayla went on her first plane ride to California. What was supposed to be a 2 day trip for her and I became a week trip. My sister just got engaged, so Makayla and I went there to help her with wedding planning and to look for bridesmaid dresses. Robert stayed in AZ and worked the week, but he eventually came out on the weekend to be with us. He must have missed us too much. =) We had such a great time. My best friends who live in Cali got to meet Makayla, along with my Grandpa, and a bunch of my relatives, and Grandma and Grandpa Miller got to meet her and Aunt Tonya. It was quite a busy week. I've been a little sleep deprived say the least, so it was so nice to have my mom around who took her for a couple nights to help me out, since Rob was not with us.

Thank you Tonya for coming to see us


Thank you Robert and Judy for coming to visit us!

I'm sure she will look back and be so happy to have a picture with her dad, grandpa and great grandpa




We are so glad we got to visit Grandma and Grandpa Miller on our visit










My Grandpa Sorensen was so pleased to meet Makayla





There is just no place like home and being with family. Makayla did great on the plane as well. She didn't cry at all. I'm really glad our first flying experience was such a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment