Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Makayla could not be looking any cuter today on Easter. I made Easter baskets for Rob and my brother and a separate little one for Makayla. We decided after church that we should take some picture since she looks so dang cute. So we just set her on our couch and put her basket next to her along with her little Easter bunny and we snapped away. She was in such a good mood that we thought that while we were all in our church clothes that we should take family pictures. Thanks to the video camera we bought ourselves for Christmas, we had a stand so we set it up and took a few. It was fun and thankfully Makayla was still in the mood for pictures. It happens too often that when I try to take pic's she gets fussy and wont let me get any good ones of her happy, so maybe cuz it was such a perfect day on this great holiday that she decided to be in a great mood.







she's digging for candy


I cant believe how much she is growing. She is the greatest blessing that we could ever have and I am so so thankful I could be her mom and that she is my daughter. I've waited a long time to have her and couldn't be more happier with my life than right now. Rob has been so amazing and patient with both her and I and I'm the luckiest woman in the world for having him as my companion. I love my family so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO CUTE! I love the last little pic of her with her basket. She is just adorable. I can't to meet her!

    ReplyDelete