Sunday, December 2, 2012

never enough pictures


These are just some random pictures I have taken within these past 2 months.  The kids are cute and crazy and so fun.  Being a mom is the best job in the world


my beautiful Makayla, she is growing up so fast!


 She loves playing with her friends.  These are some of the things she likes to do, play in the trash can, and play dress up.  The trash can thing is off her list of things to play in, mom and dad thinks its pretty nasty an will not allow her to go in it (but it doesn't always stop her and her friends from going in when we aren't looking)


Love his cute smile with his two bottom teeth


mini photo shoot I did before church of Makayla


Love my boys 


we went to Utah for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun having all the grand kids play together.  They all had so much fun


my mom came to visit for a week and we got to do a girls night.  She is the best 


few goofy moments with this cute kid.  Seriously he is going to be a year old in 3 months, CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. All such darling pictures- minus the garbage can LOL. I can't believe she climbs in there!! Your kiddos are so fun. Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you changed your background or I am FINALLY able to view your blog. It used to be completly black! So...yay!
    Your kids are just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete