Thursday, May 24, 2012

Robbies Blessing

Robbie's blessing day was so wonderful! I'm so bummed I didn't take any pictures of the day, but luckily my sister took a couple of us getting him in his blessing outfit.  He is so tiny that he pretty much drowned in his 0-3 month outfit, but its okay he's still a little stud.



 Look how handsome he is! This boy is seriously amazing


Robert gave his the most heartfelt, thought out, sweet blessing I have ever heard.  I had so many people come up to me telling me how beautiful of a job he did.  The spirit was so strong and my heart was completely full.  I cant even put into words how much I love my little family.  I went up to bear my testimony and cried through the whole thing.  I am tearing up now just thinking about how blessed I am.  It is such an amazing feeling knowing I have 2 beautiful children and the best husband I could have ever asked for.  I am so lucky and love them so much!




1 comment: