Saturday, June 25, 2011

Only Makayla

Only Makayla would crack me up in 3 different photos. I caught her reading the newspaper one morning and what did I do....run for the camera =)


Then I found her playing with the dogs with goggles on her eyes.



Last but not least she decided she likes to put the goggles on her head instead of wearing them on her eyes all while being clotheless and wearing a necklace. My daughter is pretty dang stylish! She must have my good taste haha. and she was pointing to her pull up because she had just pee'd in it. Lets just say while we were in cali this whole week potty training didnt exsist. She was outside in my parents backyard the whole week playing with the dogs that she did not want or care to go potty in the house. Now that we are finally home we can get back on the potty training waggon.


Life with this little girl is never dull and I love it!

1 comment: