Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random things...

Just wanted to share some random pictures. This little girl cracks me up and is growing up too fast. I sure love her The picture on the left is so sweet. Makayla fell asleep on her bear. Look at that sweet face, I could just eat her up!
I LOVE Christmas!! Here are some glittery joys I get to see everynight around my house!

SNOW AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS....what more needs to be said




and now for the video....

Everytime I pull out the camera she say's "cheese" and this time instead of taking a picture I made a video. She is soo funny and was making the funniest cheese face. Oh I love this goofy girl








1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Makayla is so adorable like always. I love your Christmas decorations. I wish we could come see them in person. Your banister is awesome!!! Glad you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete