Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Binki

Dear Binki,

You've made my life so happy! You calmed me down when I got hurt, you've made me calm in the car, you've soothed my achy teeth when I was teething, you helped me sleep peacefully, but most of all you stopped my cranky cries which therefore made my mommy and daddy happy! I'm becoming a big girl now and my parents are making me give you up even though I'm not so sure about it. Thank you for making my life a bit easier. I will miss you dearly!
here are some precious moments of Makayla and her dear friend "binki".
and here is the last picture we will ever have of her with the paci. Its been quite the life saver in our home and we will all miss them. (We've got plenty of reasons to give it up right now though)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the binkie. All my kids have been binkie babies. When it's time to get rid of them I always feel like it's like another step towards growing up. Yay Big Girl Makayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the convenience factor of the binki! It scares me a little bit to think about life without it. I hope it is a smooth transition for Makayla. Let me know how it goes.

    PS love her boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the transition goes well for you ALL! As nice as it would have been for Baylor to actually like a binki, it was nice that I never had to take it away! I hope she does okay without it :) She is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me laugh...for some reason I thought it said dear bikini & thought apparently your bikini is more comforting than mine! Long day apparently! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete