Friday, March 5, 2010

TAG YOUR IT...

PICTURE TAG:

Our friends Kristen and Russ tagged me to do a photo tag.
Here are the rules:
1. Open your first folder.
2. Scroll to the tenth photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 more people

This is our dog Smalls when we first got him as a puppy. I begged Rob forever to get a puppy and one of our good friends told us they had friends giving away puppy's for free I asked Rob if we could just go look at them. Well we ended up falling in love! We didn't just get one but we got two. We gave the other puppy to my mom for her birthday and kept smalls for us. He has been such a sweet dog. Before we had Makayla, Smalls was our baby and he was definitely treated like one too. We just love him so much. He may not be as tiny as he was in the picture but we still think he's the cutest dog.

Now the fun part...I tag

1. Katie Miller

2. Lori Jones

3. Tara Patience

4. Sarah Salmon

5. Tera Dick


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you "played"! What a fun pic of your puppy! That's how Russ tricked me into getting Bronx too, took me to the place and showed me a playpen full of adorable puppies! You puppy lovers and your tricks :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete