Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can you say Curly?

Okay so its official Makayla has curly hair. This is what happens when we don't brush her hair after her bath. I scrunched it up a bit and let it dry and this is what happened. The girls in my family have ringlet curls and Robert and I have wavy hair and little miss Makayla has it too! =) I would love it if her hair grows out and it turns into ringlets. It looks a little silly with it being so short but she's going to be a doll! Its been a while since we've had a mommy baby picture. I don't like taking pictures of me these days with my crazy teeth and braces, but I couldn't pass up a picture of Makayla laying on me.
The other night Rob had turned on boys 2 men and whenever he does that he wants everyone to dance with him. (he's very passionate about their music) so he picked up smalls and Makayla and started dancing. Smalls was loving it cuz we used to hold him like a baby ALL the time before Makayla was born and now he doesn't get treated like a baby, he gets treated like a dog.





3 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable curly! She's so cute! Looks like you had a fun Valentine's and b-day party too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her 2 top teeth! tayas are through but you have to dig into mouth to see them. kaylas are so noticable and cute! cant wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love the curls! Chris has class at 6 on tuesday nights :( but Beckam and I will be at the partAy! She's gonna be ONE! crazy!

    ReplyDelete