Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun Utah Trip

This weekend our niece Taya was blessed so Makayla and I were lucky enough to be there. Rob couldn't make it since he had to work, and of course we missed him like we always do when we have to leave him, but we had such a great time. It was the first time I got to meet cheeks (taya) and she is just the cutest thing. I also got to spend the weekend with my brother and 2 nephews and it was their first time meeting Makayla, so it was a pretty special weekend for us. Robs parents were there and it was so great seeing them with all three of their grandchildren. I'm glad to be back...well for at least 1 night since tomorrow I'm heading down to Cali for my sisters wedding, we have been so busy lately with all our traveling and even though we have been having a blast, I think I'll be happy when things start settling down and we can relax at home. Robs parents with Makayla and Taya.
my brother and nephews love mnm. My nephews call her mnm's like the candy since they forget what her name is. They are too cute!

the top left pic is of mnm, cheeks and their great grandma Jensen. Grandma Jensen made them these adorable hats. The top right is of my two nieces and my baby. I love them all so much. Man I think Makayla needs a tan! =)



2 comments:

  1. it was fun having you guys here! i'm glad we got such cute pictures they'll be priceless one day! i juts framed one of the pictures of all 3 girls for robert and judy's mothers/fathers day presents all 3 girls look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness your little Makayla is so beautiful! My Mom and I are sitting here dying over how cute she is! It looks like you had a fun time with the fam! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete