Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"big" girl

The day has finally come where my little girl has started preschool.  I remember thinking when she was just a little baby how weird it would be when she is in school and even though this is not kindergarten it is still school and It is still crazy to me how much time has gone by.  I am super excited to see how she grows developmentally throughout the year. Lately it has become apparent to Rob and I that she is a big girl now just by the way she talks and expresses herself.


This is a very exciting time for us all and we are so proud of our little girl or "big" girl as Makayla would have us say.

1 comment:

  1. Big day for a darling girl! I hope she had a great day! I seriously can't believe they are old enough for school. Baylor starts in the morning... pretty mixed emotions :/

    ReplyDelete