Sunday, June 10, 2012

Serious LOVE

There is some serious love going on in our home these days! Robbie is becoming a little baby instead of an infant and we are all infatuated. Watching my two children interact and love each other so much makes my heart so happy.  They love each other so much, Robbie just stares at Makayla all day and Makayla is constantly talking to him to make him laugh.



 Sunday snuggle time with his daddy!



We love our lazy mornings where we spend lots of time in bed (ha I like how I'm completely out, but not my kids.  I didn't even know Rob took this picture hehe)



Sleeping babies are the best! We found Makayla curled up in a ball asleep



So much love around here!!


2 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! Isn't it fun how much they love each other?! Hopefully it always stays that way :) Being a mom is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture with you sleeping and not your kids!

    ReplyDelete