Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My!

This past weekend we went to the zoo and had a blast. Makayla just loves animals so watching her was so cute. I didn't take many pictures in fact I don't take many pictures these days at all, but here are a couple cute one's I got.



Rob and Makayla watching the Giraffe's.



hehe look at that little toosh! She has the cutest bum =)




For FHE on Monday night we also went rollerskating with some friends of ours and their kids. Our friends have 3 kids and one of them is Makayla's best friend. We bought matching roller skates for the little girls and they loved skating! My friend is pregnant too so her and I didn't get to skate but it was still fun for everyone!



they were so cute !!

This little girl is growing up so much and is such a joy to our family!








1 comment:

  1. Fun! The zoo is one of our favorite places! I want to go to your zoo... that giraffe habitat looked awesome! Looks like we need to plan a trip SOMETIME to come visit, and the zoo will just have to be one of our stops :)

    Your little man is getting pretty close to making his debut! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for him to get here!

    ReplyDelete