Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mexican Cruise

My parents are addicted to cruising, so they decided to take the whole family on one (minus the grand kids) unfortunately Rob got a new job recently so was not able to come with us which was extremely hard for me to be away from him and Makayla for a whole week, but it was still a blast. We now know why my parents are addicted and everyone is planning another cruise for next year!


there is so much to do on the ship. From endless all day and night buffets, to comedy clubs, to karaoke, to all the funny shows, dance clubs and swimming it was just non stop fun. One of the highlights was watching my brothers do Karaoke, it was hilarious and got everyone pumped up. Someone even wanted to get a pic with my oldest brother. They're famous now haha



We took some family pictures (so sad we're missing my husband) =(




It was so awesome to be surrounded by only water!



There were 2 formal dinners and this one was taken on our first formal night. The dinners were amazing! Everything is free so you can order multiple appetizers, Entrees and desserts and that's exactly what we did every single night!







This is me trying Escargot (snail!) it actually wasn't too bad, but just the thought of eating a snail grosses me out! I also tried alligator, shark, and frog legs. Sick I know but since they were all free I thought I try them just to say I've had it before.



This was a church in Puerto Vallarta. It was very pretty there although I didn't get many pictures



Here is us in Cabo San Lucas. Everyone did the zip lines (except for me cuz I'm pregnant) and we all went snorkeling!



me and my beautiful mom





The people who made the whole trip happen! Thanks mom and dad for an amazing time and experience.



us 2 girls


I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family.


2 comments:

  1. What a FUN trip! Too bad Rob couldn't go, that's a huge bummer :( Glad you had a good time, especially with the baby on the way- probably won't get alone time like that again for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that sounds like so much fun!! Looks like you are sporting quite the cute baby bump these days:)

    ReplyDelete