Monday, May 17, 2010

Jamaica!

okay so get ready for a serious amount of pictures! We had such an amazing time in Jamaica! It was way too short of a trip, but we were sure happy to come home and see Makayla. We stayed in an all inclusive resort, so we got EVERYTHING and anything we wanted whenever we wanted it. No wallet, it was so great. We had a virgin strawberry daiquiri, pina colada, and the BEST fruit punch in the world at all times.


Here's us at the swim up bar with our awesome drinks! Life could not be better!


eating at the Italian restaurant, and the best part, no wallet no tip. All tips and taxes were included in our trip. =)


When we first arrived to the airport there were these cool guys playing Jamaican music. It really got our vacation on the roll






they upgraded our room to a beach front ocean view. It was pretty nice waking up to the crystal clear ocean




This is the view from our balcony

I actually got Robert to dance with me!

We'd race down the waterslides, but I'd always get stuck. I think I was too light for the water to pull me as fast as Robert. It was funny!




There was a minature golf course so we played a little.
I could get used to this sunset everyday! I'm so sad we're not at the beach anymore

We hung out on this cute bungalow watching the sunset almost every night it was perfect



















4 comments:

  1. Oh Im so jealous! That looks like it was so much fun. Plus you were rockin your bathing suit Ashley... the p90x was worth it haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about heaven on earth!!! What a fun trip! I love the concept of the all inclusive resort. I'm so glad you had a good time and were able to relax for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a fun get-a-way!! As I was scrolling through the pictures just got better and better. What more can you ask for than an ocean view with a sunset, amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you Millers!! Jake and i are looking at these pictures dying! We are so jealous! Love you guys! That P90X is definitely paying off! Looking goo guys!

    ReplyDelete