Thursday, December 3, 2009

Skinny Mini

Makayla had her 9 month check up yesterday. She is still skinny mini weighing in at 17 in a half pounds. Most of her little friends that are her age weigh so much more than her, but the doctor wasn't worried. I told the doctor how much I feed her and how often and she couldn't believe she ate that much. She just burns all her food off because she is so active. She's been walking now for about 3 weeks and getting better everyday. She NEVER crawls anymore which is so weird and just shows me how fast she is growing. I'm already having to chase her around the house, but even though its pretty exhausting I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so grateful that she is such a happy and healthy baby. Another great milestone she has hit is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! at six months we finally got her to sleep through the night and it has been amazing to say the least. It has made a huge difference in her attitude and both Rob and mine. She is so much more happy. Makayla sleeps 12 hours every night and doesn't wake up once. I thought when she started teething again that her waking up would come back, but it didn't and the cold didn't keep her awake either. Its been a great blessing. Life has never been better.




No comments:

Post a Comment