Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Going, Going, Going!

Our little beauty just turned 6 months! Time is seriously flying by. She had her check up at the doctor and now weighs 14lbs 9oz. She may be little and petite for her age, but she has the biggest personality and has become very vocal lately. =) I don't think its possible to ever get bored with her around
She started crawling at 5 months 1 week and since then has not stopped. 1 week after she started crawling she started pulling herself up on things like chairs, couches, tables, walls, pretty much EVERYTHING! She has also learned how to climb the stairs. She (with us right by her side) climbed the first 9 stairs of our stairwell on her own. I have to keep my eyes on her at all times cuz she has snuck to the stairs and climbed a few without me looking and that has freaked me out so now its time for the gate, I just cant believe how crazy she is. She is so young to be doing all this, but I knew when she was in my belly that she would be a very active, fiesty little girl.

She loves playing with her toys and her friends. We have a couple neighbors that have little girls Makayla's age, and its so fun getting them together to play. She really is one of a kind and we love her to pieces!



1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months pretty Makayla! She is too cute for words Ash!!

    ReplyDelete